Safe password deletion is very important for users, as incorrect deletion can damage the device settings. Software that allows you to delete an account without a password and control the device are popular among users. Such applications include Recuva. The simple use and multilingual interface distinguish the common utility from other programs. The application supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11. You can download the official version of Recuva for free using the links on our page.
Popular software has a wide range of features. It allows you to: update the firmware, change forgotten passwords, restore factory settings. The Recuva interface is divided into several simple panels, specialized according to special criteria. The program automatically searches for the necessary driver by scanning the device data and displaying the results on statistics. Firmware and devices can also be updated manually. The application has built-in redundancy, which allows you to return the device to factory settings after updating any resources.
Installing the program
For a successful installation, a simple algorithm should be performed, because you only need:
- follow the link;
- read about the functions and features;
- click on the button to install.
The main steps of learning how to use the program look like this:
- connect the device to the computer to detect the source of information data;
- in the middle of the layout there will be a "Start" panel, which you need to click;
- to update the firmware, you must first create backups, click "download" to continue;
- after downloading, you can run the "Start Deleting" function to delete the forgotten device password.;
- after a while, the program will offer to extract data from backups to restore factory settings.
So, having dealt with the functionality of the application, we can conclude that:
- the application is free to install;
- the functionality allows you to comfortably use the proposed resources.